Home Organizing and Move Management Services
Home Organizing and Move Management Company serving Lanark County and Ottawa area. We bring peace and order into our clients lives.
- Are you having a hard time finding your belongings?
- Do you find there is not enough time in the day to get everything done?
- Do you want to invite friends and family members over but are too embarrassed?
- Do you try to get organized on your own but are not successful?
- Do you wish you could spend more time with your family, friends and/or doing things for yourself?
- Are you or a loved one moving or downsizing and feeling overwhelmed?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we can help!
At Second Set of Hands we save you time and money by putting together an action plan that will help reduce stress and simplify your life.
Home Organization Services:
- Decluttering - We put systems in place so you can find your items in seconds, and NO, you do not have to get rid of all your stuff!
- All Rooms - From storage room and basements, to kitchens and home offices, you name it, we can organize it!
- Selling Your Home? - We can help you maximize your space and give it a WOW Factor!
- Coaching - We organize for success and can give you the tools so you too can organize for success!
- Types of Services - On-site consultations, Hands-on assistance, Customized Plans, Maintenance Programs, Coaching via in-person, telephone, skype and more!
Move Management Services:
- Prepare Your Home - Are you getting ready to move or sell your house, and you have too much clutter? Are you too tired to deal with the clutter, or don't know where to start? We can help! We will help clear your clutter, remove and drop off charity items, maximize your space and highlight your key features
- Packing - Are you too busy to pack, too overwhelmed with the amount of packing, or physically unable to do the packing alone? If so, not to worry. What you need is a Second Set of Hands and we are only a phone call away!
- Unpacking - You are now moved in but could use help unpacking and getting settled in your new home. We help unpack and organize any room of your home while provide organizing tips and solutions.
Call us for a complementary telephone consultation Contact Us
Kathy McEwan, owner and lead organizer of Second Set of Hands, has a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, is a Professional Organizer, a member of the Professional Organizers in Canada, and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization. Kathy works with her clients to achieve their personal goals, provides clients with an action plan, assists clients with organizing and de-cluttering their personal space, and provides tips on how to become and stay organized. For additional information check out our Get Organized page.
Kathy McEwan has a certificate in Senior Move Managment (cSMM) and assists seniors and other clients every step of the way with their moving plans.
Contact Kathy now for a free telephone consultation where she will discuss your goals.
Second Set of Hands
Organizing and Moving Solutions to Simplify Your Life
217 Montgomery Park Road
Carleton Place, Ont
1071 Ambleside Drive
Weekends and Holidays: 9am-5pm