Father’s Day is around the corner and here are a few gift ideas to help celebrate the special day! You will notice that I couldn’t help but include a few items that will help keep Dad organized!
1. Diaper Dude Messenger Diaper Bag – What a great way to keep your child’s belongings all organized and in one handy place, AND, it is not pink or baby blue! It even comes with an insulated bottle holder and a changing pad. Comes in various patterns and styles, including military style. Found at various locations including Amazon.ca $99.99 to $119.99
2. Revolving Motorized Tie Rack – This motorized tie rack holds 64 ties and various belts. No tools are required and it even lights up. How cool is that? Brookstone $49.99
3. Mr Coffee Mug Warmer – If you have a father like I do, who loves his coffee, this is the perfect gift. Just plug it in and it is good to go. Keeps your coffee nice and warm and never gets cold. Can also be used for other liquids like hot chocolate, tea etc. Bed Bath and Beyond $9.99
4. Wenger Evo Wood 10 Knife Set – Everything your father will need and organized in one set. Love it! Features Include: Large Blade, Patented Locking Screwdriver, Cap Lifter, Wire Crimper, Can Opener, Nail File, Nail Cleaner, Reamer, Awl, Corkscrew, Toothpick, Tweezers, Key Ring. You can even personalize it by engraving it with your own personalized message. Things Engraved $56.00
5. Gift Certificate to your local Butcher. What a great way to stay local and also be able to have your father pick out his favorite beef, poultry, pork etc.
6. Gift Certificates to his neighbourhood car wash. If there is one that washes the inside of the car, as well as the outside, even better. Dad will feel spoiled knowing he can have his car shiny and cleaned when he wants to.
7. Jerry Can/Trail Can Utility tool box – Keep tools organized in this Utility tool box that you can carry around your home. You may not be able to carry gasoline in it, but it comes with two removable drawers, screwdriver storage slots, and non-slip liners to keep items from shifting around. It also has a locking lid which stops items from spilling out. You can find this item on ebay and amazon.ca. Cost is approximately $189.77.
Prices of products listed above may change and are of my opinion only. I do not get paid for mentioning these products.
I would like to wish all fathers a very special Father’s Day!
Second Set of Hands helps clients with gift ideas, shopping, gift wrapping, and delivery. If you would like help with special occasions, please contact us for a free telephone consultation.