I have the best Christmas Storage products and they really help me be organized for Christmas. I find using quality Christmas storage products makes it easier to find the my decorations and gift wrap supplies while also protecting my fragile items.
Here are a few of my favourite Christmas storage products:
1. Wreath storage container – I love this container because my wreath fits in it perfectly and it helps protect the fragile decorations on the wreath from breaking. This is best to be stored up high on a shelf and although it helps to protect the wreath, I still don’t store anything heavy on top of it.
2. Ornament Storage Container – This particular ornament storage container is my favourite because it is adjustable. It has adjustable dividers so you can put both large and small ornaments in it. I also like that it is made of plastic so the ornaments are less likely to break. I also like that it has a see-through lid so I can easily see which ornaments are in it without having to open the lid.
3. Gift bag organizer – I love this organizer. It is a gift bag organizer but I don’t just use it for bags. I keep everything that I need to use to wrap a gift in it, with the exception of wrapping paper (that solution is below – keep reading!). I love keeping my tissue paper, tape, scissors, bows and anything else I may need inside this one organizer. Another good feature about this organizer is that it is double sided, so it holds lots of wrapping items in one organizer.
4. Clear plastic bins – are great for holding larger Christmas items, such as garland, candles or Christmas décor. Don’t forget to label each container listing what is inside.
5. Wrapping paper storage container – I haven’t been able to find a picture of the one that I use, but this one below is very similar. The only major difference is the price so it may be a stronger container. I paid less than $10 for mine and bought it at The Christmas Tree Shop in Watertown.
Using Christmas storage containers is one way that I stay organized for Christmas each year. I would love to hear which products you like best, and what Christmas storage solutions you use.
Have a wonderful holiday and all the best for the New Year xxoo
Kathy McEwan is a Certified Professional Organizer and Owner of Second Set of Hands