The Cost of Having Clutter
Did you know there are high costs to having clutter? There are emotional and financial costs to having a messy home.
Having clutter can be emotionally draining, stressful and overwhelming. Having too much stuff can cause problems among family members, and you and your family members may be embarrassed to have friends over.
Having a messy home can cost you financially. Often people with a lot of clutter can’t find their items so they go out and buy more even though they already have them. Other costs associated with having clutter are buying more items than you need, paying for storage units and lost money or gift cards.
Save yourself money in the longrun and get organized now!
We have a variety of packages to meet your goals!
Pick One Today and Let’s Get Started!
Telephone Analysis (20 minutes) – Complementary
We understand the challenges of having an organized home or preparing to move. If you are busy, feeling overwhelmed, or just want a second set of hands, then please give us a call. We will provide you with a FREE telephone analysis and will discuss your needs and how we can achieve your goals. The first step is to realize that you need help and the second step is to make that call!
All Home Organizing Packages Include:
- Compassionate and highly trained home organizers that will provide organizing solutions and systems so you can feel incredibly proud of your organized home or office
- Help going through your items so you can decide what to keep and what not to (ultimately, it is your decision)
- Packing up donations and dropping them off
- Packing up garbage and bringing them to your garbage area (ex. garage), OR removing garbage, OR arranging for a dupster and we will fill it for you
- Home organizing products which are available for sale (if required)