Important home organizing questions:
Replay – You asked! I answered! I am answering the 7 top Home Organizing questions that I have been asked lately.
I get asked a lot of questions regarding home organization. I’ve compiled a list of the questions I get the most and I will go through them in this podcast. We’ll cover areas of
- paper shredding- what to shred and what not to shred
- overseeing body for professional organizers
- steps to organizing success and more
If you’d like more information about the Calm The Clutter home organization course, click HERE.
You can also check out my new course Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize PaperworkHERE. A course for an unbelievable low price! The topics include
- Benefits of organizing your paperwork
- Paper organization goals
- What to do before organizing your paperwork
- What to keep and for how long
- How to sort and organize paperwork
- What to do with incoming paperwork
- Where to go from here!
Before you go, don’t forget to join our Facebook group “Organize For Success”HERE.
Or download my 7 Top Organizing Tips to Get You Started for more organizing tips.
Second Set of Hands Facebook page: www.facebook.com/secondsetofhands
To hire Kathy for speaking engagements, presentations, or workshops http://www.kathymcewan.com/work-with-me/speaking-engagements-and-workshops/
My Favourite Organizing Products: https://www.secondsetofhands.ca/products
For more information on Kathy McEwan: https://www.kathymcewan.com