On this week’s episode I answer 7 vital home organizing questions that I have been asked lately.
- How do I organize my home that is super small and lacking space and storage?
- How do I organize my home so that my husband and children will be able to keep it up?
- My kitchen island is a dumping ground. Help!!!
- How do I know if a home organizing course is right for me?
- How do I find the time to organize?
- Do I have to invest in home organizing products?
- Once it is organized, how do I keep it up?
Get answers to all your home organizing questions with the links below!
Follow Kathy on Instagram @kathyorganizes
Join our Facebook group “Organize For Success” HERE.
Or download my 7 Top Organizing Tips to Get You Started for more organizing tips.
If you’d like more information about the Calm The Clutter home organization course, click HERE.
You can also check out my new course Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize Paperwork HERE. A course for an unbelievable low price! The topics include
- Benefits of organizing your paperwork
- Paper organization goals
- What to do before organizing your paperwork
- What to keep and for how long
- How to sort and organize paperwork
- What to do with incoming paperwork
- Where to go from here!
Second Set of Hands Facebook page: www.facebook.com/secondsetofhands
To hire Kathy for speaking engagements, presentations, or workshops http://www.kathymcewan.com/work-with-me/speaking-engagements-and-workshops/
My Favourite Organizing Products : https://www.secondsetofhands.ca/products
For more information on Kathy McEwan: https://www.kathymcewan.com