A journey from PTSD, Clutter, Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, and so much more, to living a clean and productive life and giving back to others. That is what this episode is all about. I had the absolute pleasure speaking with #thecomebackcoach, Richard Kaufman discussing his journey to where he was to how far he has come. You will not believe what he has gone through. It is a miracle that he is alive, let alone doing as well as he is. His mission is to help others who have addiction, PTSD etc. so they too can have a productive and healthy life.
In this episode we talk about:
- Being an alcoholic at a very young age
- Living in a dysfunctional home environment
- Living with a hoarder
- Drug Addiction
- Joining the Military
- Being kicked out of the Military
- Having Clutter
- Being injured
- PLUS So much more!
About our Guest – Richard Kaufman
Richard is a motivational speaker and author (#thecomebackcoach), dedicated to helping others by sharing his story of how he suffered with addiction, trauma and PTSD, to now living a successful and productive life. You can find Richard speaking in schools, rehabilitation centers, prisons and on national stages.
About Kathy McEwan
Kathy McEwan, BA. Sociology, and certified professional organizer, is the CEO of Second Set of Hands, a home and office organizing business located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She started her business as a solopreneur and now has an amazing team of organizers who help busy professionals, and/or those who struggle with having too much clutter. Kathy also works one on one virtually with clients to help them become more organized. Her passion is to help those who are feeling overwhelmed, become less stressed, more productive and have a more simplified life.
- Richard Kaufman- http://www.richardkaufman.net/
- Richard Kaufman on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richardkaufmanVeteran/
- A Hero’s Journey ..From Darkness to Light by Richard Kaufman available on Amazon
- Join our Free Facebook group Organize For Success: www.facebook.com/groups/organizeforsuccess
- To enquire about Kathy’s VIP days or one hour coaching calls send message to firstname.lastname@example.org