Do you suffer from depression and have clutter? If so, you are not alone. This is quite common.
In this episode, I will be discussing:
- The links between depression and clutter.
- Does depression cause clutter?
- Does clutter cause depression?
- Why those with depression often have clutter
- How having clutter makes us feel
- My personal journey
- Organizing tips to help you get organized
About Kathy McEwan
Kathy McEwan, BA. Sociology, and certified professional organizer is the CEO of Second Set of Hands, a home and office organizing business located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She started her business as a solopreneur and now has an amazing team of organizers who help busy professionals, and/or those who struggle with having too much clutter. Kathy works one on one virtually with clients to help them become more organized. Her passion is to help those who are feeling overwhelmed, become less stressed, more productive and have a more simplified life.
- Dr. Audrey Sherman https://dysfunctioninterrupted.com/
- PsychCentral with Dr. Audrey Sherman- https://blogs.psychcentral.com/dysfunction/2016/06/the-link-between-disorganization-depression-and-anxiety/
- Second Set of Hands Facebook page: www.facebook.com/secondsetofhands
- Second Set of Hands: https://www.secondsetofhands.ca
- To hire Kathy for speaking engagements, presentations, or workshops http://www.kathymcewan.com/work-with-me/speaking-engagements-and-workshops/
- Follow Kathy on Instagram @kathyorganizes
- My Favourite Organizing Products : https://www.secondsetofhands.ca/products
- For more information on Kathy McEwan: https://www.kathymcewan.com
Or try our “Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize Paperwork” course