The Cost of Clutter
Time Management and Productivity
and Work-Life Balance.
Kathy’s rates for speaking engagements and workshops vary according to scope of project, location and audience size.
Some of the organizations for whom we have presented:
- Ottawa Home and Garden Show
- Ottawa Fall Home Show
- Government of Canada: Solutions for balancing work, family, leisure and health
- Westboro Brainery: Paper Clutter Demons
- Chamber of Commerce, Carleton Place Chapter: Top 12 Organization Tips for your Business
- Decorators and Designers Association of Canada (Ottawa Chapter)
- Gymboree, Play and Music: Organizing children’s artwork and toys
- Women’s Business Group of Carleton Place and Area: Organizing for Entrepreneurs
- Sir Guy Carleton High School: Benefits of Being Organized
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATIONAL WORKSHOPS
Let’s Get Organized
Do you feel overwhelmed by too much clutter? Do you want to be organized but not sure where to start? This workshop is designed to give you the tools to help you lose the clutter and get organized! Common problem areas of the home will be discussed along with tips on how to get organized and stay organized.
Filing and Sorting
Do you have a stack of files that need to be filed? Do you find you are losing precious time trying to find the files you need? This workshop will provide you with tips on how to create a systematic filing system that works for your needs. It will also include efficient work habits to help increase your work productivity. This workshop is ideal for someone wanting to organize their out-of-home office, home office or family paperwork.
Moving/Downsizing – Where do I start?
Are you or a family member moving or downsizing and don’t know where to start? This workshop will answer all your questions and give you suggestions on when to start decluttering, selling or donating your items, packing, hiring a real estate agent, lawyer, retirement home counselor etc. Tips will be provided so that your move goes smoothly and unpacking and organizing your new home will be stress-free.
Managing Your Time
Do you feel there is not enough time in the day to do everything you want to do? Do you feel like you are accomplishing only part of your goals? This workshop is designed to give you the tools needed to help manage your time better! We will discuss how time restraints can hinder our personal goals and what changes can be made so that our goals can be met. You will learn how to balance your schedule and spend more time doing what is important to you.